Friday, January 26, 2007

I love the label feature

Dearest Katy,

I took the liberty of assigning labels to your most recent post.
I will continue to do this for as long as you do not.
Mostly because I cannot wrap my brain around why you overlook this feature...
I know it is ironic that leaving "blog labels" unassigned seems to bother me-
(Since i have no problem walking away from wide-open kitchen cabinets and drawers, and I have a large cardboard box in our home office with months worth of uncompleted projects, notes, mail, and administrative chores...) But we're talking about blog labels here!!!
Try not to leave me with all the heavy lifting, okay?!?

Love you, T

3 comments:

dl004d said...

I would shove the bully to the ground to get him/her to stop picking on you, if only the bully wasn't a pile of unlabeled blog posts. I hope you will also be wearing bug spray in case any tiny insects attempt to harm/bite you while you are performing this extraordinarily dangerous blog-labeling maneuver!

Tracy said...

This is funny- but only b/c I am the particular type of loser who is amused by my own words... Maybe you didn't notice how I nearly injured myself- resisting the urge- to mock you for your continued nonsense about the "oh-so dangerous" gnocchi: http://dl004d.blogspot.com/2007/01/no-slotted-spoon-needed.html

dl004d said...

Of course I noticed your restraint! And I hope you're noticing my ability to hijack any blog post and turn it into something about me.