Friday, March 24, 2006

Cigars... they're not just for babies anymore.



I just smoked a stogie. Well, half a stogie.

I sort of like the ritual of this. It's not anymore outrageous than plunking down 5 dollars for a non-fat soy vanilla marble mocha Macchiato. (And I don't think it's all that less healthy either.)

Especially when all the people you love are popping out newborn humans, there should be some kind of discusting, celebratory event more unique than raising a glass and shouting "le'chayim."

I also like being outside with the boys. I love my female peeps- Lord knows I's luvs the ladies, but once there was a time when I had a whole mess of male buddies, and frankly they are cool to hang with too.

This is what can happen if you appreciate your own womanhood BUT you are also not too addicted to lipstick: You can swing both ways and fit in with the chicks and the dudes!

Sweet, sweet vices. Sweet sweet babies... together you give me excuses to try all kinds of crap!

Now I have to go wash my hands and brush my teeth to get the stench off of me :)

No comments: