Saturday, March 25, 2006

Distraction

Earlier today I went downstairs to watch the first of 8 (yes, 8) women's basketball games for the weekend. I was doubly thrilled to enjoy left over ice cream ("scoop o' chocolate, scoop o' vanilla, don't waste my time") with peanut butter sauce (cannot be beat). When I took it out of the freezer, however, it seemed a little more like liquid than like ice cream. Being totally distracted, I simply put the container down on the counter, said "that's weird", and proceeded to watch basketball.

A few hours later, Tracy came downstairs, and promptly realized that the refrigerator was no longer working. Ahh... the joys of owning a home. So, while Teri and Bill are welcoming their beautiful baby girl into the world, we may be working on a new delivery of our own (only slightly less exciting).

No comments: