Friday, April 14, 2006

I'd like to give a "shout-out" to my peeps. You know who you are...


You know when people say, "Let me know if there's anything I can do..."

And they mean it, but there's not much that they CAN really do, and the stuff that you might WANT to ask for just seems like asking too much.

Like, say- for instance...
"Can you help me clean my house?"

I mean, by the time you need help cleaning your house, things have probably gotten really out of hand, right? And then it's hard to invite a stranger in- even if you're paying that person- to help you clean. And if you can't even allow a stranger in, than how can you let friends and family know about this nonsense...

Sometimes life is overwhelming, and sometimes love hurts. And sometimes your people just know what you need; and they are not afraid to stick their ungloved hands into your kitchen sink or bathtub to help you scour and remove some of the grimy scum. Is there any love greater than that?

I think not.

Thank you, ladies for putting the L and K in our TLK- you truly are forever friends!

No comments: