Friday, April 14, 2006

It feels GGGRRrrrrrreat!


It's not like I'm some kind of golf wiz, but I have to admit, for the last few days, I have been drooling about the prospect of playing golf this year.

I bought new clubs, and have the very cool Nike bag (that Web bought me last year for my birthday) stocked and ready to go.

Today on my first 9 holes of the season, I scored 48. Before you get too excited, the holes were all par 3, so that is fairly sucky. But, I was driving the ball pretty straight. Chipping and putting- well, let's just say, twice I got to the the green on 2 strokes and ended up with a 7 for the hole. Whatcha'gonna-do?

Playing golf makes me think of west-coast Webers and how great it is to roam around outside for a few hours with peeps. My goal this year is to play more frequently and consistantly and not let my game fall to crap if there are people playing close behind (build up confidence.)
Don't forget my new intitials:
TT (Tracy the Tiger)

No comments: