Thursday, November 16, 2006

Top ten reasons I can't sleep

10) It's too cold.
9) It's too hot.
8) Restless body syndrome.
7) Driving a stick shift while tuning an ipod is not a cardiovascular workout even if you do it 2-3 hrs a day.
6) If you're going to eat 70,000 calories a week, shouldn't some of them be in the form of fruits and vegetables?
5) The 3am (advil) feeding; a.k.a.- This headache is not going to cure itself.
4) Tums. tum-tum-tum, tums- maybe these things have caffeine in them.
3) There must be a rule about only one person getting some shut-eye per bed, per night, right?
2) It's 7am somewhere.

And the number one reason I can't sleep...

Trust me, if I knew the #@%ing answer to this, I wouldn't be here blogging for your entertainment right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I discovered another one for your list:

If you get a half-day at work on the day before Thanksgiving, a great idea for an afternoon activity is NOT taking a nap until dinner.