Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Send for the dental records

JB comes home today with a note that says he got "hurt" when he reached for his cup and "one of my friends bit me". They call it a boo-boo report.

What are you going to do?

The good part is that I think I will be able to id the kid b/c not many of them have 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. It's like a perfect imprint. And judging from the marks, the kid has a perfect smile. Nice spacing of teeth, all really straight, impressive really...

For the good news, we've finally had a little reprieve from the tiny dictator... He has spent the last 3 meals with us smiling and laughing. It's a welcome change of pace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it was Mac...in retaliation for her sister. Violence is cyclical that way man. If you can't break the chain, I suggest mouth guards for everyone at daycare. Safety first.
a (-: