Friday, April 13, 2007

Sweet Lovin' on a Friday night

She: Will you be home before 6:30?
Me: It doesn't look good- I'm closing up at work tonight.
She: That's too bad... I miss you, I'd like to see you before I go.
Me: I'll see you later at Bobbie P's b-day party... enjoy the concert.
She: I will. Tell everyone I said 'hi.'
Me: Will do. Tell E I said 'hi.'
She: Okay. Love you.
Me: You too... wait, can you do me a favor and try to find out what that song is that we heard on the radio yesterday? I'd like to download it.
She: sure!

I arrive home to a note that is full of sweet nothings and a, "itunes is all cued up for you," but I only have enough time to whip the Ruben dip together and get over to the peeps' for birthday partying... I ignore the computer until I come home. I'm exhausted. It's been a long week. She's not home yet, but I am headed to bed, too tired to wait up. I go to shut the computer off and itunes is indeed cued up: "Boston" by Augustana. I thought that would be the name of the song. I click on play and think, "I should find the lyrics while I listen." I restore the browser that's been minimized to find this...

The woman knows me well.

I am well loved.

No comments: