Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Laundry update

Things are getting out of hand...

Today, JB shit through 3 separate outfits. This is not poor diapering, people... This is just unlucky and forceful spraying of excrement. Also, he required 4 bibs and a 4th costume change due to excessive drool and spit up.

I wore the same soiled shirt all day, but before I was even dressed this am, I had to shrug my soft, soft bathrobe off to protect it from all kinds of accidents. Half-naked this AM, I struggled to keep his shitty diaper contained, and when projectile spit up was added to the recipe, I jumped back and knocked over the bottle of liquid, infant multivitamins (not a good smell, or a good look for a nursery carpet.) Also, at several points today, my shirt was so wet it needed to be changed. Since in each case, I just didn't get to it until after it dried, I'm still wearing the above-mentioned v-neck. I guess I'll shower after we give the boy his bath tonight...

I have found that one of my favorite things is dressing JB up in his cute clothes, but I'd be lying if I said that this many changes due to the fact that he can't keep liquid inside any of his holes wasn't totally frustrating today.

No comments: