Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cup holder


We had the 3rd of Web's three baby showers last night. And I hope the sonogram was read accurately, or we are going to have to tye-dye a boatload of pink clothes. Yes, I say BOAT-load b/c butt-load would be an insufficient modifier.

I don't think anyone will disagree, my sister looks AWESOME pregnant. You should have seen her today, scrubbing her hardwood floor on her hands and knees, she's a machine! She hopes to make us all look idle and sluggish by tiling a bathroom floor at 38 or 39 weeks gestation. I doubt that Bill will allow this, however. He joined forces with Ma and Pa Weber today, sending Teri out of her own home when she started to get giddy off of paint fumes. I know this was a smart move, but I was enjoying the show- her first buzz since July!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No argument here. Your sister does look awesome pregnant!

Signed: Your sister