Tuesday, February 14, 2006

VD used to be something no one wanted to celebrate.

Happy Heart day to all you lovers out there...
My only wish for you is that if you are considering proposing marriage to your beloved today, you do not stumble across a BFF checking her mail for the first time in days- in the middle of dying her hair... Someone who only went downstairs to stop you from coming up and "wasting her date preparation time" to glance briefly at the sparkly new ring you just spent a small fortune purchasing. I hope if you are thinking of proposing marriage to your beloved on V Day your BFF doesn't find out by pony express that her VD date has been cancelled...

But then again, if that does happen, you will have several years of open-season teasing of your BFF's husband about his "it's not you, it's me" attempt to cut and run early in their relationship. It's true what Fox news says VD is tough on couples, especially men!!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

BFF- best friends forever... Hello??? Weren't you ever an adolescent girl?!?
BFF was also made famous in south park, episode 129: "best friends forever"
http://www.tv.com/best-friends-forever/episode/412745/summary.html

dl004d said...

My head is spinning. (Although I do know what BFF stands for.)

Tracy said...

i appreciate you boys trying to follow along... you're good sports. This probably falls into the "you had to be there" category. But you two really make blogging worthwhile. Thank you...
Wind... wings... sniff-sniff... you're beautiful.

Grand Marnier said...

So I realize that I have not updated my blog in a month, but can I get in on some of this love?

Pretty funny story... :)