Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Br%#@fast ???

Katy is away.
When the cat is away- as they say- the (er... um...)
"other cat" will play.
In my case, "playing" involves not cleaning and eating shit I would normally be too embarrassed to eat in front of other humans.

This morning on the phone I confessed to my wife the contents of my "breakfast sandwich." I initially required a promise that she keep this "our little secret." But when she guessed the thrown-together recipe (by remembering what was left over in our refrigerator) minus one ingredient*, I realized I must not hide these "embarrassing" meal/snacks from my peeps all that much. We had a good laugh at:
a) How well she knows the contents of our 'frige, and
b) The nasty foods i throw together in an effort to satisfy my insatiable salt-sweet cravings.

Now here it is, Your moment of zen...

Breakfast June 21, 2006:
Left-over Asian pork tenderloin, peanutbutter, and Doritos*
on a toasted English muffin.

*I think kt would have guessed the Doritos too if they were in the pantry when she left :)

No comments: