Friday, May 19, 2006

Polyps on my mind


It's 4 am EST and I got up to pee...
Can't help thinking of polyp removal and revascularization!

I mean, some things about the human body are so bizarre. Like stys in eyes- a very annoying little infection of the eyelids (I have a new one forming right now... and no! I have not- to my knowledge- "withheld anything from a pregnant woman.")

And like this ployp which was surgically removed not too long ago, but an apparently newer, improved, more tenacious polyp has grown back in it's place...

Seattle is not that far away, and yet it is. I will say this, it's too bad we don't own a private jet, with a pilot on standby, and unlimited vacation days. Even having none of these things, we are both about
THIS CLOSE
to just dropping everything and getting on a plane for the chance to sit in a waiting room for several hours in order to hold someone's hand for 10 minutes, or kiss someone on the forehead a few times before and after surgery... We love you and are thinking of you, J.

No comments: