Thursday, May 11, 2006

Raise the roof



Just a warning: This blog is in danger of becoming an ode to Mac. The photos that come at me digitally are so easy to upload and so adorable, I just can't resist. I decided that maybe we will do a periodic, photographic "Coffee Talk" with Mackie... where I will upload 3- 7 of my favorite pics of the moment. This post is like the local news: "And coming up... more adorable photos of my sister's baby... after the headlines, weather, sports, and these commercial breaks."

By the way, even though it seems that Mac is shielding her eyes from the bright, flashing bulbs representative of her fame and popularity, this is how the kid sleeps- When she is sleeping, she just stretches her arms up in the air and they hang there. Gravity means nothing to my niece. I guess being out here in the atmosphere with us still feels like floating in the womb to her...
It is so [expletive] cute i could fall down on the ground, spin on my head, pound my fists, and giggle until i cry!
(Bet you wish you had a pic of that!)

No comments: