Friday, June 22, 2007

A year in the life

Today is my dear Tracy's birthday.

It has been a very "human year" to quote my lovely wife. We've seen some serious lows that we weren't sure we could handle, and now, some amazing highs and a lot of hope for the future.

This year has been a lot about faith, and when I say that I mean Tracy's faith for the most part. She consistently believes in the good of others (even those that are blocking her way in the fast lane) and, despite some big gut checks, believes that everything will be as it should.

Our dear readers get to see a smidgen of her wit and superb writing skills, I get the distinct privilege of watching that wit take shape in the form of grumpy comments, joyous hellos (the now familiar "We're home!" each evening), hilarious faces (soon I'll show you the one where she tries to show what our baby looks like in utero), and pure down home good lovin', not to mention the incredible poise she has had throughout this pregnancy. She looks and radiates wonderful.

Happy Birthday baby! Here's to another crazy year. I love you.

1 comment:

Grand Marnier said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Have a great day!!