Sunday, August 03, 2008

Solid weekend

We were around for most of the weekend and that meant a lot of stuff got done.

I just finished making some dinners for the boy and for the mommies to get the week off to a good start. Today we went to church; drove to hippie-lesbo-ville to visit some friends; had a great lunch bbq, helped Dr. T move into her new apt; and very nearly got to golf (couldn't quite be in 3 places at once...)

Yesterday, we puttered and shopped a little. I got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the kitchen floor tile by tile linoleum square by linoleum square with a sponge. It was awesome in it's filth! Then we got take out Indian food yumyum yum-yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you two are superwomen. I can testify that my apartment is only livable because of you. That didn't stop me from nearly destroying it in a tragic incident involving me, a shower rod, a ladder, a nasty spill, and about two pounds of drywall and that shower rod coming down on my head. Anyway, because of your help, I survived and as you can tell, I now have internet in my house so I can read your blog once again!