Tuesday, May 08, 2007

On the Road Again

So, as you have already had to hear about, I drive a lot... To the tune of at least 350 miles a week. I'm in my car nearly 2 hrs a day on average and that's just to get to my one job. (It's not like I'm in sales, or home care, or in the business of delivering things.) I've been doing this commute with 3-4 weeks off annually for over 3 years now. And I think it needs to be said...

When you spend this amount of time driving on the interstate, you can't help but notice:
In their cars, people pick their noses.

A lot.

You can't take a trip without seeing one.
If I get to work and I've only seen one, I stop and consider,
"That was certainly a slow morning commute."

It's something I never thought I'd do.
But when you spend that much time alone in a car,
sometimes you lose yourself in the moment(s)...

No comments: