Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sit up, Roll over

There's a post yet to come about all the family activities this weekend. Mac turned 2 on easter Sunday. My sis and B-in-law threw her a party on Saturday. At the end of the day, JB (who we've been calling tripod) sat on his own for several minutes. He wiggled and wobbled and used his head and hands to remain upright. For, like 10 MINUTES!

It was pretty amazing and exciting.

Also, this morning- I swear I saw him roll from his stomach to his back (he's done the back to tummy thing, but not the tummy to back thing.) I walked into his room and he was face down and he kind of kicked his legs up and flipped over. Thing is, it was still a little dark in his room, and I was kind of deliriously overtired and slow-witted do to the early am hour. Even though I am SURE that I saw this and I stand by my account, I guess I'm thinking he may have only been on his side and not totally on his stomach...

So, we'll have to wait to see if this event is reproducible.

Lastly, we think he might be left handed... sometimes, it almost seems like his right hand is broken b/c he is so much more likely to grab with and favor his left (even if things are placed on his right side and you are physically restraining his left hand.)

No comments: