Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tomorrow: Another big day

It's Wednesday, day 12 PJB (post JB)... Things are going well.
The kid demands the boob at all hours without any regularity, but I love it! I love him, not the necessarily the constant demanding of my boob for utilitarian purpose.

Tomorrow we head to "City-That-I-work-In" at the crack's crack to await the arrival of and welcome JB's new cousin and Mac's new sister into the world.
SIDE NOTE: Tomorrow is also my cousin's birthday, so the day has all ready been marked as a BIRTH day of awesome people! (shout out: Happy B-day, Gregger.)

My sister's c-section is scheduled for 7:30am so I hope that
a) we get a little bit of sleep tonight,
b) we arrive at the hospital on time,
c) all goes well and my baby sister is well taken care of during the entire event.

These are poignant, heart-stirring days.

No comments: