Wednesday, October 03, 2007

We're HOME...

First things first...

Dear anonymous: Here's your first g-d pic of my living room!!! Sorry I've been a little distracted to keep you in the loop on furniture and design changes.



Maybe if you ever update your blog again, I'll add another view! (oops, while I was away, I guess you posted half the number of posts you managed in the last 6 months ... good for you!) Well, the "new living room" only looked complete once we added that little swaddled throw pillow yesterday anyway!

Secondly, is it possible that when i said, "wish me luck" at my next prenatal appointment, you were all wishing that I would come home with a baby and not focusing on wishing that I wasn't experiencing PIH?!? Evidently, I was pre-eclamptic... Hmmm. Please note: all the fears listed here actually came true, and it has still been the best week of my life.

Lastly, There are many posts in my heart and my mind and on the tip of my tongue typing fingers, but now I'm in baby and boobie-breast-feeding land. I will write out our birth story in good time and try to keep you in the loop. But I am home, and doing great, and soooooo in love... with my wife and our life and our peeps and our son- we are very lucky and taking the time to try to enjoy every minute of this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy I am very happy for you and Katy and of course that new bundle of joy. He is adorable. Glad to know everything is okay and you are home.

Love Tammy

Dr. Brokeback said...

Congrats, my dears. I have nothing but love and good wishes for your young family (i.e. not a lot of cash for the college fund coming your way at this point). Also-if you notice, there is at least one more reader of drbb who is very invested in the child! You are touching more lives than you know. love, drbb