Sunday, October 07, 2007

Totally Blissed Out

We seriously have the cutest son.
I just can't stop looking at him.

Maybe if there were more blemishes on his face... or if he had a squarer head, or if he were more jaundiced with a larger nose, or if he was hairier, or if his features weren't so ADORABLE... Maybe then I'd be more humble. But really, check it out:


Go ahead, click on that photo...
It's hard not to gloat!

All kidding aside, I am full, satiated, bursting with happiness and gratitude. I am in love and feeling free. I am achy and tired and crampy but hardly notice these things (maybe it's the percocet.) This is summer at the beach. This is staying up late to play poker with peeps and an outdoor concert with no mosquitos. This is expensive, dark chocolate and camping in autumn; a fourth of july picnic and gathering 'round a fire with no where else to be in a snow storm.

This is the bomb.

No comments: